Friday, January 30, 2009

SUP ALLLLLL!!!!!!!! I am just feeling really happy because it is Friday today! I am not sure if I can use a smiley but I am just really happy today. Well, I just want to wish all a happy Chinese New Year! So, what are you waiting for? Time for goal settings (which would be realistic) and time for tests as well. Back to square one again after PSLE. Just to take my mind off tests, I would like to discuss some current affairs which is happening to us now. And, I would also take some slices of life which I came across or encountered myself.

All of you have read about the new education system right, I hope. I realise that primary 1 and 2 pupils do not need to sit for any examinations anymore! I am really glad for them because I remembered that when I sat for my examinations in primary 1, I really did not know what to do. This change in the education system also highlight the effort of the ministry of education (MOE) to reduce stress from pupils. This comes back to the topic of the complaint letter I did today. How can the education system be altered so that it will be beneficial for the student? Maybe we cannot entirely take away all examinations but I hope that the examination period will be spread over the school year. Enough of talking, I would like to share my slice of life........ in the next post!

So keep up with my blog, and I hope that you will find it interesting. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment