Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh no, tomorrow need to go to school. Sad. Anyway, I think I should post this because everyone has already posted.

"Who killed Adeline?" (This question is based on the book Little Ironies and one of the short stories Adeline Ng Ai Choo)

The reason why I haven't posted my thoughts on this question is because I do not really have an answer right now. It is a really brain bending question because it don't really seem as if there is even a standard answer. I would have thought that Adeline had killed herself but I think that there are many 'murderers' behind her death. Let's put it this way: Adeline killed herself but the reasons she killed herself was because of the pressure given from her father and her teacher not giving her another mark to pass her examinations. At least this is what I think. I do not really think she had any reason to kill herself anyway because she was studying for her own future and she was only trying to pass the grade for the sake of her future instead of the sake of her father's face.

That is all I can think of for this question. I really do not have any exact answer and your thoughts can come from different point of views. Hope you will read this story and post your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment