Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hey, today is the last day of the school holidays! Term one is gone, term two has come! Time for loads of change and resolutions (although it was meant for the start of the year) For now, I shall be uploading photos of my term one experience in Hwa Chong and these photos I took throughout the whole of term one! Hope you enjoy it!
















This is a morning sunrise
and I took this picture
before flag raising.













There was meant to be a
squirrel on the rock. Can you
spot it?













A squirrel on the railings. It
was moving rather swiftly.

(Left):This picture was taken on the second floor of the library. It overlooks Bukit Timah Hill (background) and the classrooms of Hwa Chong.

(Left) This is one of the pictures taken for the AAP assignment. Can you guess what it is about?

(Down) A close-up shot taken for my Geography project.

The morning sunrise at the Terraces.

(These pictures were taken by my 3.2 megapixel handphone camera.)

1 comment:

  1. Pics are well-taken. They are snapshots of your memories and experiences at Hwa Chong. Very meaningful.

    ReplyDelete