Friday, March 20, 2009

Hello all. First post in the March Holidays. Sadly, the holidays are ending but I am excited for school! I shall do a quick review for the March Holidays:

1. I went to St Andrew's Cathedral Home For the Aged to visit the elderly there.
2. I went for training.
3. I injured myself during training.
4. I learnt how to play mahjong.
5. I have new spike shoes!

Alright, top 5 highlights of the week! Anyway, I went to the home to do CIP. It was quite interesting and the elderly seem to be quite happy there. Actually, I learnt how to play mahjong from them. That was only after cleaning the windows and helping the staff out. Rather a memorable visit. Next, I bought new spike shoes! Thats the most exciting part actually. The spike shoe is red and the brand is nike. I had to adjust to the new spikes and it worked out perfectly. However, when it was time to do frog jumps, I injured myself! Couldn't go for training the next day (today). The March holidays is quite interesting and I am waiting for the June holidays! (obviously) Anyway, I have been reading some encyclclopedia (correct my spelling if I am wrong) as recommended by Vincent. Rather fantastic learning something out of the classroom, but some of the facts are too difficult to understand. (sadly) Currently, I am out of books to read so please recommend some. It can be of any genre so feel free to comment.
Thanks and I think I have to conclude now. Bye and come by regularly!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog entry can take on a more reflective quality if you focus on your thoughts and feelings when you purchase the pair of spike shoes. Refrain from using ambiguous emotional phrase such as "quite interesting", "memorable visit" as they do not capture specifically how you felt at that point in time.

    ReplyDelete