Sunday, February 15, 2009

Helloooooo, this should be a long, dreary welcome to the new but happening blog. Not really actually. I haven't blogged for a long time and doubt if I would ever blog for the next two weeks. Tests. Training. Stress. All these happening so quickly. Within a flash, it has already been 1/12 of a year gone by. Soon, it would be 1/6. Then 1/4. Then 1/3. Then 1/2. Enough of counting. You get what I am trying to say. The year is passing too fast. Way too fast. Its term test already. I hope that I would get enough of year 2009. Anyway, enough of talking. This would be a rather outdated post but I think the least I should do is to blog about it.
Was the taximan a good father?
This is in reference of the Taximan story (from the book which you should know). Initially, I thought that the taximan was a good father. But after analysing it carefully with the help of my teacher, I managed to sieve out the important imformation from the story. The taximan was not a really good father after all. "What it lies in the power to do, lies in out power not to do. "------Aristotle. I feel that the father was not showing a good example and how could he even have an ideal daughter? He should reflect on himself first before checking on the rest. Pot call the kettel black. HAHA. I think I have exceeded the word limit. Goodbye and have to mug for Geography.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, can see that you really did not post for a LONG period of time...

    ReplyDelete